Our Practice Areas
Helping Clients Resolve Legal Family Issues
At The Law Offices of LeeDaun C. Williams LLC in Cleveland, our attorney focuses on helping individual solve legal problems that affect the family structure. We know that these issues are often emotionally challenging and legally complex and will do everything we can to take the case off your shoulders so you can focus on your family.
For detailed information on how we can resolve your case, call our office directly at (216) 350-8511 today.
We Focus on Family-Related Issues
Our empathetic attorney cares about each client we help and always provides honest, detail-oriented advice and guidance.
While we are a family law firm, we concentrate our practice to the following areas:
- Child Custody & Visitation: We can help you ensure a custody and visitation schedule is created that fits the lifestyle of every party involved. Additionally, our lawyer will provide advice and guidance on your situation that would be in your child’s best interests.
- Child Support: Every parent is responsible for providing financial assistance to their child. Whether you are the parent seeking support or the parent paying support, we can ensure the payment plan is fair and reasonable for you.
- Divorce & Legal Separation: Whether you and your spouse have decided to separate or divorce, you will need the help of a lawyer to create a separation agreement or divorce decree. We are here to ensure your rights and interests are thoroughly represented.
- Enforcement of Orders: Sometimes, even when a court order exists, a person refuses to uphold the terms. Our lawyer will help you bring the issue to court and force the other party to honor the terms of your order.
- Juvenile Court Private Custody: Juvenile court is designed to help minors who have committed a crime understand the error of their ways and offer certain corrective measures. We will work closely with your family and court to obtain positive results.
- Military Divorce: If either or both spouses are in the military at the time of divorce, they must go through a different process than traditional divorce. Our skilled attorney will guide you through your military divorce.
- Post-Decree Modifications: Lives are ever evolving and sometimes an order that worked when a legal issue was initially finalized may not work later down the line. We can help you pursue a modification that reflects your change in circumstance.
- Spousal Support: When couples divorce, sometimes one party may need to seek financial assistance from the other. We can help you ensure your interests are represented and you obtain a favorable outcome.
- Wills & Trusts: Everyone can benefit from the creation of an estate plan. Our attorney will help you ensure your property and interests are clearly represented in your legal document.